Gantt Charts using Tables
A template for this is in Template Word Gantt 1.
- This approach uses the WORD tables. It is best to activate the
Tables and Borders toolbar by going to View, Toolbars, and clicking
Tables and Borders.
- To use the template, Change the months to suit the project and
type in the activities to be carried out
- To create a table from fresh, go to "Insert Table" in your
document and adjust as in the example above.
- For each activity, colour the appropriate cells using the Fill
tool in the Tables and Borders toolbar above.
- You can then create a simple Gantt chart similar to the one
- Copy it and paste it into your project plan