magine this: you took months picking and staying the little, satisfaction giving, shimmering precious stones on the glue canvas you have endeavored to shield from everything climatic. Your last item sparkles and shines in the light and you can feel the dazzling mosaic precious stone canvas nearly grin back at you as the climax of your difficult work and commitment. It is practically otherworldly for some time and you relax in the brilliance of your finished work until the beast power of gravity routs you and gradually, your jewels begin falling… . individually.
Fixing the Diamond Painting
The sentiment of irritation and misery that must go with one who encounters the marvel of gravity decimate their excellent masterpiece can be dodged. You should best diamond painting kits simply seal! Fixing is the way toward covering your jewel painting with a defensive film of a sealant, in this manner improving the life span of your completed craftsmanship and “locking” the precious stones in their place, so they don’t tumble off. All you have to do to ensure your precious stone work of art is to wrap everything up.
The way toward fixing is very simple and clear and doesn’t request an excessive amount of work, notwithstanding, it does some amazing things to secure your valuable gem.
To seal a jewel painting, you should follow the given advances so you can guarantee your work stays sheltered and ensured:
Things you have to seal your precious stone artwork:
A sealant (or the defensive film that will cover your jewel painting, for example, a Sealer Glue or Finish (Gloss Mod Podge, sap or even clear nail clean can be utilized in the event that a legitimate sealant is inaccessible). The kind of sealant you use relies on you, however there is one significant condition that you should remember: the sealant stays reflexive and straightforward after totally drying.
Precious stone Painting Sealant
A roller instrument to help level and fix any free jewel
Precious stone Painting Roller Tool
A little paintbrush or a material to clean the finished canvas, on the off chance that it has dust on it
A couple of tweezers to select wanderer hair or build up or some other molecule
Cross Tweezers for Diamond Painting
The vast majority of the things referenced above are typically accessible even in the family unit, so there won’t be a lot of difficulty to discover them.
Seal your precious stone artistic creation [Step by Step]
The accompanying advances give you clear directions with respect to how you should seal your precious stone composition:
1. Start by pushing down tenderly with a roller. This progression guarantees that all the precious stones are squeezed immovably onto the canvas and are not free.
2. On the off chance that any precious stone is lost, you should make a point to fix it back onto the glue canvas.
3. Utilizing a couple of tweezers, select any wanderer hair or build up.
4. Delicately get over residue or particles from the canvas utilizing a little paintbrush or a bit of dry fabric.
5. Utilize a marginally moist fabric to clear off any leftover wax or cement that covers a precious stone. This generally happens during the procedure, however you have to clean the buildup to ensure the canvas is totally spotless.
6. Utilizing a different, greater paintbrush, spread the canvas with a layer of your favored sealant.
7. On the off chance that the sealant is in a splash bottle, utilize short eruptions of shower to cover the whole artwork. This guarantees equivalent inclusion.
8. Let the canvas evaporate totally before setting it for show.
NOTE: If the jewel painting unit is a halfway drill pack, don’t cover the top notch printed picture with the sealant. Just utilize the sealant on parcels with the precious stones.